Re: Traslating documentation

   again i have enough time to translate some parts of the
   HURD-Documantation to german. I will dont make the self mistakes as
   my first attempt (translating the Install-Guide, someone of you
   will remember ;) so i have 2 little questions. First, where can i
   find the sources(texi/LaTeX/TeX/whatever) from the documentation?
   Secondly, what should be translated?

What documentation would you like to translate first of all? The
things that are on hurd.gnu.org, or something like the Hurd Reference
manual?  The "source code" for the web-pages can be found clicking on
some link (I don't remeber it, sorry) at
http://sv.gnu.org/projects/hurd.

Cheers!