Re: Traslating documentation

Hello Oliver!

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 11:09:42PM +0100, Oliver Beck wrote:
> again i have enough time to translate some parts of the
> HURD-Documantation to german. I will dont make the self mistakes as my
> first attempt (translating the Install-Guide, someone of you will
> remember ;) so i have 2 little questions. First, where can i find the
> sources(texi/LaTeX/TeX/whatever) from the documentation? Secondly, what
> should be translated?

Hey, that's great!

Please see
http://www.de.debian.org/intl/German/#website
for details and come to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german
for discussing further activities.

Also note I've just translated the last Hurd document (except the
install guide), but there's plenty of other work to do... ;)

Cheers,
Flo