Re: [Fwd: ext2fs patch for large stores, RC1+20040304]

M. Gerards wrote:
Quoting Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>:
* sleep(1) is called only when all cached blocks are referenced
(improves performance).

Oh, nice.  But is it possible to use conditions instead of sleep?  Or
at least sleep shorter?

condition... This sounds good.  I'll try it.

This fixes what Andrew Mitchell reported to me on 2003-10-28.  I'm not
100% sure if what Marco Gerards reported is fixed by this change.
Marco, would you do some tests again?

Of course.  This change is that 4GB problem you mentioned, right?

Yes, this shows up only when partition is larger than 4G.

Regards,
ogi