somebody with working xfree86 packages?

Hi,

It seems the XFree86 packages on ftp.gnuab.org are broken now since a
while[1], AFAIK.

Marcus might try to rebuild them soon, but in the meantime, it would be
nice to have working X packages somewhere.

One known-to-work version seems to be 4.1.0-14, does anybody have those
on a CD or a local mirror? If yes, would it be possible to upload them
somewhere public, so that I (and possibly others) could mirror them?
Alternatively, mail me in private so we can arrange a ware^Wpackages
transfer.

thanks,

Michael

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2003/debian-hurd-200312/msg00046.html