Re: Updated (unoffical) hurd packages/ ext2fs (>2GB) patch

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 10:50:09PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> The hurd and hurd-dev packages are available at
[...]

Unfortunately, I found out that a couple of important files were missing
in these packages. I was low on disk space and had to mess around with
translating stuff to other file systems, which propably resulted in this
error.

To make things worse, I experienced some file system corruption on my
GNU/Hurd partition while testing stuff in Linux-2.6 and am unable to
boot into my Debian GNU/Hurd installation right now. I'll try to get the
packages back up tomorrow, if possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Michael