Re: Emacs problems on Hurd still present in emacs21?

   The problem is still present, although it does not hang here.  I
   get a segfault:

   Fatal error (11).Segmentation fault

   Possibly some people claimed it hanged because they set the crash
   server to suspend the task on a segfault (I believe this is the
   default configuration of debian, although I might be wrong about
   that).

Sometimes when you susppend emacs it will also produce that error; it
can be something in Emacs' un-suspened code that doesn't like us to
much.  I'll look into this.