THIS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND

THIS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND
    Hello,
       This is to remind all reps and citizens that are
wanting to sign up: please be sure that you have all
docuemnts filled out and signed correctly. This will help
theprocess of your streams go smoothly and help you get them
up faster. The contract must be filled out and signed by one
person only.
IMPORTAANT:
    Wednesdays are usually my busiest day of the week
because of building streams most of the day, so I ask to
hold all calls on that day. It would be very much
appreciated.
Thnak you and have a great day!
Tracey