Re: GNU/Hurd in severe need for documentation.

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> writes:
> Jim Morrison made one, but I can't find the link to it sadly.  You can
> check the source for GNU Mach to get a idea of what hardware is
> supported though.

 Hi,

  I've been mentioned so I should speak up.  Unfortunatly the thug
webpages have not come up since savannah was taken down.  Hopefully,
the thug information will be back up.  Various hurd doc projects have
come and gone in the last 4 years.  However, the Hurd users guide[1] is
a great place to start.  It is also linked from the main Hurd documentation
webpage[2].

Jim

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/users-guide/using_gnuhurd.html
[2] http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/docs.html