Re: libice6 needed.

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004, Michael Banck wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 12:30:52PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> > A rough count shows that there are 460 packages dependant on xlibs which
> > in turn depends on libice6 and the other fragments.
>
> But that's on Debian GNU/Linux, right? As long as we have xlibs on
> hurd-i386 which is not yet split up, we should not have those problems,
> as our xlibs does not depend on libice6 yet? Unless some binary-all
> package messes stuff up.

Unfortunately hurd-i386 xlibs has been split as well and the fragments
have not been uploaded.  The good news is that some (all?) of the i386
fragments have been included in the current ftp pulse.  Let us hope that
the hurd-i386 versions are not far behind.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz