Re: Development.

"Sundevil" <sundevil@nautilus.com.br> writes:

>   How can i help in Hurd´s kernel development? I´ve already developed some
>   codes for Debian GNU/Linux system. Now i wanna join to the "Hurd´s
>   kernel developers club" can anyone give me some advices????

If you want to kernel hacking or kernel-like hacking, you should
probably look into the hurd l4 port. The kernel used by the currently
working hurd is GNUMach, there is definitely some work that can be
done there (on either the plain version or the oskit version), check
archives for known bugs and problems. But I think most hurd hackers
believe that l4 is the future.

And then there's non-kernel work as well, making sure that all your
favourite tools and applications work well on the Hurd might be a good
way to get started.

Regards,
/Niels