Re: yafc: FTBFS on GNU/Hurd

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:41:32PM +0100, Marc Dequènes wrote:
> Here is a solution :
> https://www.duckcorp.org/projects/gnu-hurd/ports/yafc.php

Well, CCing the Debian Bug Tracking System is a nice idea and a good
start, but without some meta-information you will get nothing but errors
from the BTS in return, I'm afraid.

Why don't you just use reportbug to file a bug (severity normal, as
hurd-i386 is not a released architecture and yafc is not critical for
the port I guess) with your patches included, so that the maintainer can
incorporate them? You can use reportbug from GNU/Linux, as long as you
strip/modify any unneccesary linux-specific stuff I guess.

Michael