Just Installed K4

Hello,

I just installed K4.. and found that there are some bugs.

The boot-floppies can't configure automatically GRUB.. you must install and configure it alone from linux or you are unable to boot your just installed Hurd. There is no message at the end of the installation that tell you to run native-install. Although it is very easy.. maybe it can be done automatically by the boot-floppies Apt-cdrom, apt-get can't mount and unmount CDs... I looked at apt sources.. and it is very easy: it forks mount and umount: maybe we can patch it with settrans -a(or mount) and settrans -g (or a new umount script.. which would be very usefull because it would look as /etc/fstab)

I think that those bugs are easy to fix and that maybe I can help (if they must be fixed) and if someone give me some direction.

Thanks, Vittore