Re: Linux-specific ACL stuff in coreutils

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 06:16:46AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 11:00:27AM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
Are you sure we're suposed to port libacl and libattr, or should that
functionality just be deactivated in coreutils for non-Linux-based systems?

Send me a patch.

To clarify, I don't care. If hurd can't do acl's then there's probably
not much point in porting libacl. If it can do acl's and somebody wants
to make them work, fine. If you want to send some other patch to fix a
build problem, that's fine too.

Mike Stone