Re: Debian Hurd package

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Robert Millan wrote:

> In order to ensure the Hurd is properly maintained within Debian,
> I'm going to NMU the Debian Hurd package. I intend to do the
> following:
>

>  - CVS update.
>  - change Maintainer to "debian-hurd@lists.debian.org".
>  - add myself to Uploaders.
>  - re-write debian/rules for easier maintainability (using CDBS).

I'm very glad that someone decides to update the hurd package.
Just some minor comments:

* If you add yourself to Uploaders, then you become one of the maintainers
for the Debian package. No need to call it "NMU" then.

* If you do an update from CVS, and plan to do it regularly, I don't
see the need to use CDBS, dpatch or anything like that.