Re: HHeelllloo

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 02:03:58PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    Btw I think we should link to the FAQ from somewhere in the Debian
>    site. Any comments?
>
> Only that its a good idea.  Or even better, a link to
> http://hurd.gnu.org from the Debian GNU/Hurd site.

Would you send a patch? (against CVS [1])

[1] :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)