For Business

Sub: Brief profile /Leather business.

Dear,
We are one of the leading experienced leather-buying agents based in Bangladesh. We have been engaged in this line of business since 1981.We have also sister concern well reputed tanneries with experienced leather technologist /technicians /selectors including management. We are supplying different type of leather as per customer's requirements to allover the world. Please note the present following articles are:

1. Crust leather:
A.      Full vegetable cow crust leather
B.      Semi chrome cow crust leather
C.      Full chrome cow crust leather

2. Finishing approaches are on smooth, natural, milled, cow calf aniline, cow semi-saniline, cow Napa, Cow burnish, cow polished, goat milled, goat burnish, goat Napa, glazed kid and various type of printed leather (for shoe upper, garments, bags and furniture with any color of cow & goat)

3. Lining leather any color.

4. Split leather of cow and buffalo.

As supplying to the above mentioning articles we are in good position to supply very good quality leather with very competitive price. For more information you may contract us to promote the business for mutual benefits.

We would highly appreciate if you kindly let us know of your positive response to our proposal.

Thanking you with best regards.

Mizanur Rahman
Managing partner
Friends trading international