Debian GNU/Hurd K4 ISOs via Bittorrent

Hello all, I made a bittorrent of the K4 ISOs which I downloaded before they
were removed from ftp.gnu.org. You can find the torrent file here:
http://www.libertyetech.com/hurd.torrent. I need more people to download this
thing so as to pool the bandwidth as my upload is capped at 384KBps. Also,
once you have the images leave bittorrent running so others can get them. I
can leave this running for say...a couple weeks maybe longer if people
actually start downloading them. The whole point here is to share the
bandwidth so anyone with a fast connection that doesn't necessarily need the
ISOs can also download them in order to help others get them by leaving
bittorrent running afterward.

Dan
--
And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use

Was I helpful?  Let others know:
  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=chillywilly