Re: Hurd Advocacy

--- "deFreese, Barry" <Barry.deFreese@nike.com> wrote:
>3.  From a purely user standpoint, I think lack of good X support, desktop
>environments, and the X type apps. (Mozilla for example).  Most of the
>purist/hardcore users and developers don't care about this but most
>"users" do.

	How can *anyone* survive without the web?  I don't even remember
what life was like before Google;)  Anyway, I noticed that debian-hurd has
around 800 subscribers.  If a third of them would donate $35 and we could
all agree on which project to give it to, we might be able to get one of
the bigger items done.  Or at least $10,000 closer to done.  I vote for
Mozilla.

Greg Buchholz