RE: Hurd freezes

Kent,

I have seen several postings about the mount freeze issue so you may want to
google on that.  However, don't use mount, you need to use settrans.

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

--
"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell