My Experiences installing the Hurd

I'm new to the Hurd, and have written my experiences installing it at:

http://faculty.acu.edu/~westk/A_Beginners_Attempt_to_Install_the_Hurd.html

and

http://faculty.acu.edu/~westk/A_Beginners_Second_Attempt_to_Install_the_Hurd.html

in case anyone's interested. The first document is pretty rambling and crooked, but is pretty much a blow-by-blow account of what a newbie experienced. The second page is much cleaner, until the bottom, when I run into problems again.

I'll post questions relating to those problems in a separate post, but wanted to provide these links as backdrop if needed.

--
Kent