RE: K3 Install killed my machine

Yes.  But what I realized last night after some prodding from Derek was that
the first time I rean configure I used the modules.x86.pc.full module file.
So even though I took your advice and pulled down the modules-light.x86 file
and re-ran configure, the config.status file was still using the other
module. (At least I think.  I havent tried to re-run make yet but I am doing
that this morning).

Thanks again!!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

--
"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell