Re: Micro$oft to licence UNIX from SCO

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 12:23:56PM +0100, Ashish Gokhale wrote:
> Hi All,
> There is a recent news that Microsoft is trying to
> licence Unix technology from SCO.
>
> http://news.com.com/2100-1016-1007528.html?part=dtx&tag=ntop
>
> In flow of current discussion regarding TCPA/palladium
> and open source in genral, how much impact does this
> will have on GNU/Linux GNU/HURD community ?

I'm particularly interested by this kind of political discussions,
but this is realy off-topic here. debian-hurd is for porting and
development of the Debian GNU/Hurd distribution.

maybe move to help-hurd?

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide