RE: K3 Install killed my machine

OK everyone thanks for the responses!  I know where to get the source, I was
asking Maurizio about how he was getting it because our networking apps are
hosed on the Hurd...

That being said, stupid newbie question time.  I have actually tried to
follow this HOWTO before to build oskit-mach on my Woody machine at home.
However, it gets hosed up because of architectures.  It is trying to build
for i386-Hurd on an Linux machine.  What do I need to set to have it try to
make it for Hurd?

Thanks again!

--
Barry deFreese