Re: Bug #103204/dpkg-shlibdeps and /X11R6/lib

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:40:45AM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Oh, and I think it will only work if you use a real /usr instead of a
> symlink.  The changed glibc makes that a possible configuration.

True.

But the dpkg-dev rewrite in python works OK, and as doogie said he wants
to fix it himself...

Let's say there are more serious issues than dpkg-shlibdep[0],
priority-wise. Does that sound alright?

Michael

--
[0] Getting python and perl to build with pthreads e.g.