RE: K3 Install killed my machine

What, you can't figure out my problem from that excellent description?? :-)

The panic I was getting was:

panic: zalloc: zone zalloc.8192 exhausted

The apt errors I was getting were:

The method http (and ftp) has terminated unexpectedly

I have since started over and am currently rebuilding the machine again.
I'll let ya know how that goes.

Thanks for the responses!!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell