Re: K3 Install killed my machine

   apt won't run: both http and ftp daemons terminate unexpectedly.
   ftp segfaults ping does absolutely nothing (literally) pfinet
   translator is running and the interface shows up with ifconfig I
   have recieved a couple of panics: zalloc

   Any ideas on how I can get this sucker going?  I have googled about
   the panic error to not much avail??

Depends on the panic, you didn't give the exact message.  But I'm
 guessing that you are running out of RAM, maybe adding an swap
 partition would help.  As to the other problems, you will need to
 give more information about them...

Cheers.