Re: RE:

Le jeu 15/05/2003 à 01:06, deFreese, Barry a écrit :

> My time.  I have offered to do grunt labor, documentation, you name it.  I
> have written a man page for printtool for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution.
> I would love to do more documentation but I am a little insecure of my own
> abilities at the moment to be able to feel I can guide others in the ways of
> the force!! ;-)

Hi,

if you want to write some documentation, you may wish to launch all
translators with --help and:
* report if it doesn't work (in case the option hasn't been
implemented);
* test if the answer is coherent with what the translator does (in case
the text is outdated);
* write a man page that will explain in more details;

Cordially,

Snark on #hurd, #hurdfr

PS: I think I saw a todo list somewhere, where this question of the
--help options was mentioned, perhaps on the wiki... or in a mail... on
that list... or another...