Re: How to debug translators?

>    Yes, thanks a lot! I'll try that as soon as I manage to build hurd
>    with debugging symbols.
>
> You might want to take a look at something [1] Neal wrote to manualy
> bootstrap an translator which is a bit easier than attaching gdb to a
> process, IMHO.  But its far more fun! :)

Some translators crash when attaching GDB while it is paused with -P (but not
after it has been started). I don't know if this is also true for netfs and
ftpfs and if the problem still exists. (If the problem exists, how can I easely
debug this, does someone have some ideas or am I on my own again?)

Thanks,
Marco