Re: Package glibc-2.3.1-17 doesn't exist

El mar, 29 de 04 de 2003 a las 15:11, Jeff Bailey escribió:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:06:51PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
>
> > > I'm trying to install with apt-get the language-env package, but it
> > > depends on locales and the last one depends on glibc-2.3.1-17, which
> > > doesn't exist.
>
> > It means the new package needs building. mmh.. Jeff? :>
>
> The problem is that glibc 2.3.2 is going to break sarge again.  (at
> least hppa, and probably mips*), so we've been holding off.  The
> previous CVS update broke us, but we've only been putting in low-risk
> changes for the current glibc so that folks running testing have a
> decente glibc to work against.
>
> Tks,
> Jeff Bailey

Hello!

I have tried to install locales again, but i still have the same
problem..

#apt-get install locales

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  locales: Depends: glibc-2.3.1-17 but it is not installable

E: Sorry, Broken Packages

--

Thank you!

--