Re: Mach 2.0 source

   Thanks for the responses and please bear with me, obviously
   somewhat of a newbie yet!!  So I pulled down hurd and gnumach from
   CVS as according to the Hurd Hacking guide.  So I have a
   /hurd-cvs/gnumach directory which has an gnumach/oskit directory
   underneath that.  Is that not what I need?

Well, you need it to compile GNU Mach (its the stuff that "connects"
to the OSKit library if I recall). :) But thats not all of it, you
will also need OSKit which you can download at:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit.

Cheers.