RE: Network Interface

Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, it shows up in the log as a 3C59x which it is.
If I just update /etc/network/interfaces will it open the translator for me
or am I still going to need to run settrans?

Thanks again,

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell