Re: Fan mail about the Hurd...

* Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> [030204 07:02]:
> Two decades is nothing.  It's just barely enough to reinvent the wheel with
> bells and whistels on it, but it's not enough to make something new.

Marcus,

I respectfully disagree.  With additional dedicated coders and other
software development professionals I believe the Debian GNU/Hurd (the
whole OS) could be released in a relatively short time period with
usable features for even non-developers.  If project completion is in
fact a project priority I believe it could be achieved.

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>