Erica here wishing you a Happy New Year!

Title: Erica Webb

Click Here to view online!

This is my last newsletter for this year! It is time to say good bye to year 2002 and welcome year 2003! 2003 looks to be a great year for both you and me! Me because I have you guys and for you because of all the cool stuff you will be getting in the coming year!

I hope all of you have some where to be and friends to spend New Year's eve with! You know you should have some one special to kiss at the stroke of midnight! Brings good luck for the new year : )

It is now New Year's Eve Eve... time to get ready for the parties... Buy the beer, get the fireworks, have some food, good tunes... let's party!!!

Click Here to go to my website!

Click Here to Join my website for only $10.00!

Click Here to go straight to my members area!

Click Here to Email me!

Click Here to cancel this !