Re: creating debian packages

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:53:23AM +0100, Gaël Le Mignot wrote:

> I  totally agree  with this  idea.   For a  while at  least, having  a
> 'hurd-extras'  package  with some  unfished  translators like  random,
> httpfs or  whatever could be very usefull.  And we just have  to add a
> hurd-specific  dependancy  on  ssh  to  hurd-extras  for  our  current
> problem.

btw a set of patches for a package of httpfs (and some bugfixes) are in
savannah patch queue for hurdextras already:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=hurdextras

if someone wants to upload an httpfs binary package, have a look at the patches
first (ids 703 to 705)

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)