Re: ssh, /dev/urandom

   But you said that "bad security is worse than no security".  So
   better no GNU Mach than an insecure one, right?

A system works just fine without a random translator, it does not work
at all without an secure, or insecure kernel.  A random translator is
_not_ a crucial part of an system, a kernel is.

   Really, I don't think we delete packages just because we have bugs.
   We have *lots* of bugs, and it's inappopriate to remove packages as
   if we were a production system.

Delete what exactly?  We were talking about _adding_ a package.