Re: K1 images.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 03:28:15PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> man is not working, it needs libdb-4.0.so.  Seeing that a GNU version of
> libdb4 is not available there is not much that can be done.  info is OK.

I haven't been paying attention recently - why can't man-db be built
against libdb3, as it is on Linux? Was that the crash that was reported
a while back?

I'd very much like the db library used by man-db to be consistent across
architectures, as I have debconf templates to request permission to
rebuild database when the library changes.