Re: [despammed] Re: Hurd freezed on boot

> You cannot run native-install from Linux since it only a kernel, what
> you mean is GNU/Linux which is GNU using Linux as its kernel.  See
> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html for more information.

Sorry , I understand and fully respect the term GNU/LINUX and GNU's
massive contribution to free software and the GNU/LINUX System. I will
try not to make the same mistake again.

> I cannot see what you did wrong, it doesn't sound like you are having
> a IRQ conflict as Matt (Grant) suggested.  Could you try reinstalling
> from scratch and see what happens?  Or have you already tried this and
> gotten the same behaviour?

I will to reinstall. I haven't tried this yet. I've seen some variations
of the 'mke2fs -o hurd" command. One with sparse_super and another with
some other parameters.
What's the best one to use?

--
http://fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...