Re: correctness of libares patch

Hi James,

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 21:57, James Morrison wrote:
> Second, please use your proper email address when writing to the
> mailling list. I'm sending this three times because I don't know
> where I should be sending to.

The NOSPAM address works (as well as the other two) and I get the mail.
I like to use it, because it makes filtering spam from people crawling
the archives easier. But I will stop using it, if that's not the way
things are done around here.

> so if gethostname fails once, the loop will loop infinitly.
[snip]
> As for style

That was copy-pasted from the original patch, but I have changed it now.

>  Once you have taken care of the infinite you should submit this patch to the
> Debian BTS.  Just send an email to 112991@bugs.debian.org with the patch
> included in the email, i.e. not a link to the patch.

Done!

Morten

--
Morten Poulsen <morten@afdelingp.dk>