[installer@ftp-master.debian.org: gnumach1_20020421-1_hurd-i386.changes ACCEPTED]

Over the next few hours, gnumach1 will propagate its way to your various
mirrors.

Anyone who doesn't want to ride the oskit-mach adventure wagon would be
advised to `apt-get install gnumach1'.  I have been running this
gnumach1 package for a week - it was built with gcc-2.95 (not yet
uploaded to the archive)

Specifically in this group are folks not interested in their systems
crashing (more) often and folks running Adaptec cards.

I'll be working with the Debian oskit maintainer soon to try and get any
important patches put into the package.  **Please make sure that
anything, including new device support is sent to the BTS**.  I'm not
going to hunt through mailing list archives.

I have no idea how upstream oskit works - I would probably also send the
patches to the Oskit list.  AFAICT they're a black box that occasionally
spits out new versions. =)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

----- Forwarded message from Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> -----