Gnuish Hurd Banner

I haven't been very active in Hurd development lately since
my latest hardware is a bit too sophisticated for gnuMach.

Anyways, here is a very small bump-mapped version of one of
my earliest Hurd banners. I've learned a few Gimp tricks
lately so expect some really awesome Hurd artwork to follow
whenever I can find a doob to puff on :-)

This is a real small file so shouldn't take much bandwidth.
I can provide a full XCF if somebody wants to play with it.

Cheers!

PNG image