Re: gcc-2.95 built successfully

Jeff Bailey writes:
> Mathias, (and an FYI cc: to Debian-hurd)

Hi Jef ;-)

> Your latest gcc-2.95 built successfully without any modifications or
> tweaks on my part.  It produced:
>
> chill-2.95
> cpp-2.95
> gcc-2.95
> gobjc-2.95
> gpc-2.95

hmm, could you look, if I disabled g77-2.95 in debian/rules.defs?
strange ... anyway, uploaded them to incoming.

yes, I want to keep gcc-2.95 on all archs at least for the next
Debian release, so it would be nice to have g77 as well.

> Thanks for the hacks! Having pascal and chill will help us.  When you
> upload this please let me know, and we should be quite current with the
> toolchain then.  I'll resume hacking libffi later this week to get it to
> build - I think that's the only thing left that keeps us from having
> gcj-3.2.  Do you want patches sent to you (the BTS) or directly
> upstream?

for upstream you need to produce a patch set for the HEAD branch, for
gcc-3.2 send it to me, as it won't be applied upstream in the branch
(or maybe, if it has been integrated in HEAD).