gcc-2.95 built successfully

Mathias, (and an FYI cc: to Debian-hurd)

Your latest gcc-2.95 built successfully without any modifications or
tweaks on my part.  It produced:

chill-2.95
cpp-2.95
gcc-2.95
gobjc-2.95
gpc-2.95

Thanks for the hacks! Having pascal and chill will help us.  When you
upload this please let me know, and we should be quite current with the
toolchain then.  I'll resume hacking libffi later this week to get it to
build - I think that's the only thing left that keeps us from having
gcj-3.2.  Do you want patches sent to you (the BTS) or directly
upstream?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey