Re: Hurd Newsbee: Cant Boot After Installation

The GUN/Hurd installation is based on a horrible hack of the GNU/Linux
installation system.  This means that until the first reboot GUN/Linux is
running which severely limits what can be done with the installation.

Use the GRUB floppy image which is on the first CD for the reboots.

If you want to set up several partitions, do this after you have the GNU
system running.

Please remember that you are dealing with a new os and there are major
differences when compared with GNU/Linux.

Phil.