Re: Hurd Newsbee: Cant Boot After Installation

Manuel,

If I understand you correctly, you need to make a GRUB boot disk and
boot from that, because the install doesn't set up the system to boot
from the hard drive.  The GRUB disk image on the J2 CD is very helpful -
has a nice selection of HURD boot options.

Philip's install procedure for the J2 images has information that will
probably help you out: http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd

Hope this helps,
Alan