Hurd Newsbee: Cant Boot After Installation

Hi!

Im new to hurd and want to test the J2 images.
Well, the first strange thing to me was: I created three Hurd partitions, but when I tried to initialize them it failed. Then I initialized them a ext2 and succeed. Did I missunderstood something?

After that, I initializes all partitions with ext2 and installes the base system. Due there was no "make Hurd bootable" or anything other step after the install, I rebooted the system. And nothing boot on harddisk. :-(

What went wrong?

--

Manuel Hoppe