Re: permissions. ACLs? groups?

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 15:20, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> When one allows users to create new groups within their own name space,
> wouldn't a logical next step to be to let users create their own users within
> their own name space (and within their own "permission space").
> If this is really absurd, just treat me as a lunatic :)

Absurd and genial at the same time! Something like that would be perfect
since it would mean no more sharing of Mozilla between me and my
girlfriend. I could set up a usable environment in my home directory and
she could then get a subdirectory inside it and inherit all my base
settings - maybe even login from another client using vnc!

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson - <joachim.nilsson@vmlinux.org>