Re: About the login shell

--- Moritz Schulte <moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, why not simply change login to loginpr in /etc/passwd in the
> Debian GNU/Hurd default installation?
>
> 		moritz

 Would it make sense to use debconf for this (for all the things I want to try
debconf for, I think I should try using it :)?  I think that the login shell
is a good thing for first time installations.  I would think that an email to
the sysadmin or a debconf question would be a better way to resolve this.

 Also, as you previously mentioned there is no power in this login shell so we
aren't leaving open doors all over the place.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU