Re: compiling new linux drivers into gnumach

Fantastic.
I've installed the .deb on Jeff Bailey's page but that oskit-mach doesn't recognise my card at bootup.

I've tried compiling oskit & oskit-mach both natively under the Hurd, and cross-compiling from gnu/linux, but I get an error making oskit.

Derek L Davies wrote:

I've had success with a tulip card on OSKit.  If you have trouble you
can write me and I'll try to help.

Derek

Jeremy Bryant <jeremy.bryant@ic.ac.uk> writes: