Re: compiling new linux drivers into gnumach

Jeff Bailey wrote:

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 09:11:39PM +0100, Jeremy Bryant wrote:

Is it at all possible to try and patch up drivers this way? Should I
just wait for OSKit Mach?

While you're welcome to hack drivers into gnumach, I suspect that you
won't see a new package for it.  Can you try the oskit-mach at
http://people.debian.org/~jbailey?  If that supports your driver, then
all you're waiting for is a usable console.  If not, please let me
know and I will add it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

I've installed the package and tried booting with it. However, OSKit Mach reboots the machine, apparently before loading the Hurd. All I have time to see is 'GNU Mach 1.90' and I cannot confirm whether it supports my driver.