Re: Which packages should I use?

My long running theory about this is that people crave a shorter
colloquial(sp?) term for talking about both linux and hurd.  If I were
talking about them in the official sense I would try to use GNU/Hurd, or
GNU/Linux, but in conversations it seems awkward.  And how many non-GNU
versions of linux and hurd are there?  Sometimes it seems redundant to
qualify linux and hurd with GNU....

Not meant to be flame bait tho...
Jason